When planning to purchase a premium WordPress theme, there are standard and vital features to secure in order to be successful in finding the money’s worth. These elements will be responsible for the different parts of the theme and the site as a whole, so these features and elements must be kept in mind.
- Responsive: Responsiveness have and always been a major necessity in choosing a premium WordPress theme. Every user who is searching for a good theme should take on this trend. The Best Premium WordPress Themes for 2017.
- Standards-Compliant: A true high-quality theme should be able to cope up with the latest standards of the web. At this current time, this means that the theme should use HTML5, CSS3 and works perfectly with the latest WordPress version. For assurance, it is better to run the themes’ demo version through W3C Validator, which will provide an indication if the theme is well-coded.
- Capability to Integrate: for quite sometimes a website demands to integrate with other plugins in WordPress, like BuddyPress. If these plugins are required in the website make sure that the theme provides full support for the integration of the plugin. The Best Premium WordPress Themes.
- Customizable: If a user can’t figure out a way make simple aesthetic changes to his/her theme considering even with a reference to documentation, consideration for another option might be taken. Ideally, the whole part of the theme should be intuitive, or have some tutorials to tackle in through the difficult parts.
- Compatible: Browser compatibility might depend upon the audience of the host’s audience. If a host site is more of a tech-savvy user base then a support for older web browsers may not be needed, but if the audience uses the older versions the host might consider offering support for the browsers that they use the most.